Net Promoter Program ROI
- To explain
- To understand
- To calculate
- To communicate
- To benchmark
- To build a corporate culture based on NPS
- Results are Actionable
- Straight-forward to determine what impacts NPS
- Ties to Business Performance
- Correlates Directly with Performance
- Impact of increased Promoters can be calculated
- Impact of decreased Detracters can be calculated
- Used for customer loyalty metric reporting
- For internal purposes
- For Board of Director Purposes
- Customer purposes
- Financial reporting compliance
Note: Above illustration is an example and representative of potential impact
This example illustrates the impact on revenue growth of increasing percentage of promoters and decreasing the percentage of detractors.
Example assumes the following revenue growth rates for each group:
Assuming above revenue growth rates means increasing NPS, by increasing number of promoters and decreasing number of detractors will result in the following average revenue growth rate improvements.
|Avg Rev Growth
Our solution - increasing your promoters will increase your performance!
Join us at "Customer Experience 2010"
NY City, Feb 1-5 2010
Latest Net Promoter adoption and success cases.
Ebay Introduces Radical New Buyer/Seller Feedback System
Ebay, Earnings and Net Promoter Results
Home Depot, Earnings and Net Promoter
Sony and Net Promotoer
Forrester Research on Net Promoter